As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Just because you eat a keto diet does not mean you can’t have desserts on Easter with everyone else. Below are 22 option you can make for just yourself or to share.
This holiday can be tough especially if you are going somewhere with family with all the treats on the tables. It’s easy to be prepared though. Look through this list of treats and pick something to bring. You can make it just for yourself, or you can pick a dessert to share with everyone as well.
Keto Easter Basket Candies
These treats below are perfect to give in those Easter baskets. Get a small plastic bag and place them in there and tie with some ribbon. Perfect homemade treats for the kids, but without all the sugar.
- Keto Chocolate Truffles by Keen for Keto
- Caramel Chocolate Candies by Brilliantly Keto
- Carrot Cake with Mascarpone Frosting by MomSecrets
- Cadbury Cream Eggs by Joy Filled Eats
- Sugar Free Pepps by OMG Keto Yum
- Buttercream Eggs by All Day I Dream About Food