As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Let’s spice up your butter game! One night while I was doing the Deeper State Keto Program, I really wanted some chocolate but I was not able to reach for my Lilly’s Chocolate bar. However, I was able to have butter and I love butter. So, I made some chocolate butter and added some cinnamon to give it some more depth. We no have a cinnamon chocolate butter recipe all because I wanted chocolate with no erythritol in it.
This list is taken from the website above. Reason 7 is my favorite. 🙂
- Butter is Rich in fat-soluble vitamins
- Butter Contains a Lot of Healthy saturated fats
- Butter lowers health attack risk compared to margarine
- Butter is a good source of the fatty acid butyrate
- Butter is rich in conjugated linoleic acid
- Butter is associated with lower risk of obesity
- Butter is delicious
Check out this link for more information on butter with evidence-based information. The 7 reasons above are also evidence-based.
More Chocolate Recipes
Are you also craving more ways to enjoy chocolate? Well, I’ve got a few more recipes where you can take care of your cravings. How about some super moist (I know, I know, not everyone loves this word) brownies? Go check out my brownies here. I also have a Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fat Bomb. Want some nuts? Give my Peanut Butter Roasted Almonds a try. Do you love orange and chocolate just as much as I do? One of the first recipes I created on this site were my Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies. I even have some dessert recipes that you can have on the Deeper State Keto Program. Chocolate Ice Cream and Coconut Chocolate Cookies.
Nutrition Facts (1 serving = about 1 Tablespoon)
Net Carbs: 0.0625
To log the recipe on MyFitnessPal search: Keto Keuhn Nutrition – Cinnamon Chocolate Butter
Cinnamon Chocolate Butter
- 1 Stick of butter 8 Tablespoons
- 1 T Cocoa Powder
- 1 t Cinnamon
- Melt the butter in a pot.
- Once melted whisk in the cocoa powder and the cinnamon.
- Pour into a container and let cool in the fridge.
- To spice it up even more, add some cyan pepper to your blend.