As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Instead of paying for a cup of the holiday blonde roast at Starbucks around Christmas, make it at home.
I know that you can just buy a bag of Starbucks Christmas roast in the stores, yet sometimes, I just want a few cups of it.
You also may not want to pay the full price of it and then not finish the bag. Therefore I wanted to create a recipe that will give you save flavor profile.
Also, this way you can enjoy this flavor all year long, if you wish. 🙂
As described on the Starbucks’ page, this roast has notes of sweet orange with brown sugar, and woodsy aroma.
To obtain the flavor profile I used the following items. Orange extract. All spice or cinnamon. Golden monk fruit sweetener.
I first experimented with using dried orange peal and I loved the flavor that I got. Yet, I know everyone can’t obtain that ingredient easily and the price could add up quickly. So, I switched to the orange extract.
All Spice or Cinnamon Spice
When you search for the flavor profile of the Christmas blonde roast you will find it will say all spice instead of cinnamon. However, I 100% remember the barista at Starbucks told me cinnamon this year. She could have been wrong or right.
What I do know is that this recipe is amazing if you use cinnamon instead of the all spice. However, both are just as good in their own way. 🙂
Golden Monk Fruit
I used the golden monk fruit from Lakanto to obtain the brown sugar taste.
How to Make Starbucks Holiday Roast at Home
I like to think that this is one of the most easiest recipes on my site. 🙂
- You first put your coffee grounds in your filter along with the spice you choose and the golden monk fruit. Mix and brew the coffee.
- Lately, when the coffee has been brewed, you add in your orange extract.
Starbucks Copycat Christmas Blonde Roast
- Pour your coffee grounds into your filter along with the all spice OR cinnamon and your golden sweetener. I also like to mix these 3 things together.
- Pour your water into your coffee maker.
- Once your coffee has brewed, add in the orange extract.
- Lastly, add in some heavy whipping cream or anything else that you wish.