As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Notes about the recipe
One reason why the nutrition would be different for you is that of the deli meat that you use. I used the brand Boar’s Head and used EverRoast Chicken.
I had the deli cut it on a 1.5 for the slicers. Also, of course, the nutrition may change due to using other brand names of items.
4 Cheese Keto Lasagna
- 4 Slices of Deli Meat. I used EverRoast Chicken from Boar’s Head
- 1 lb Ground Beef I used a meat that gave me 22 g of fat per 4 oz of meat
- 1 t Italian Seasoning
- 1.25 C Tomato Sauce. I used Tomato Basil from Rao’s.
- 1 C Ricotta Cheese
- 1 C Goat Cheese
- 1 C Asiago Cheese
- 1.50 C Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 bread loaf tins 7 inches by 3 inches
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit
- I made this into 2 bread loaf tins.
- Cook ground beef in pan with the Italian seasoning.
- Add tomato sauce to cooked meat.
- In a bowl mix together the ricotta and goat cheese together.
- First Layer (starting on the bottom): 1 slice Deli Meat
- Second layer: 1/2 C ricotta and goat cheese mixture
- Third layer: 1/2 C meat mixture
- Fourth Layer: 1/4 C Asiago and 1/2 C mozzarella
- Fifth Layer: Deli Meat
- Sixth Layer: 1/2 C ricotta and goat cheese mixture
- Seventh Layer: 1/2 C meat mixture
- Eighth Layer: 1/4 C Asiago and 1/2 C mozzarella
- Place into preheated oven with aluminum foil on top for 30 minutes. Uncover for 10 minutes or until the cheese browns to your liking. Cooking times may vary.
Nutrition Facts (1 serving = 1/3 bread tin)
(This recipe will give you 6 servings)
Net Carbs: 3