As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Keto Recipe Contest
To those that follow me and make some great recipes on their own, I wanted to feature them on my site. Therefore, I’m having a recipe contest!
The main rules will steam from Deeper State Keto. There are a few other “rules’ on the DSK protocol but I’m going to be a little loose on it for this contest. However, if you want to make it more of a true DSK recipe, you can. To do that, do not make anything with bones in it from the store or steak or deboned chicken thighs. These are not adviced on the program because these items are way harder to track your macros with.
Yes, I have been without wings since April 24th. And yes, I’m going to eat the crap out of them when I’m done with offboarding. 😀 I may also have steak for a meal on that day as well.
- Keep the carbs under 1o total for each serving.
- If you use sugar substitutes, it can only be monk fruit or stevia.
- No almond or coconut flours.
How to Enter
- Follow me on Instagram
- Take a photo of your creation, list the macros and the ingredients in your food (I’ll get the instructions from you later)
- Tag me in your IG photo and use the hashtag #KetoRecipeContest
- The night of September 24th, 2019. I’ll look at the entries on Tuesday when I wake up on my day off. So, you could say that Monday night is a soft deadline. A softline. HAHA
- Must follow the rules 🙂
- Creativity. Simple can still be creative.
- Presentation, as I am not able to try it. 🙁
I’m very excited to see what you all come up with for this keto recipe contest. Even if you do not win first place, I may have a post on more than one recipe. We will have to see what all happens. 🙂